This post is long over-due.Sorry folks…It is such a joy to share my delights and amusements in WordPress and to all blogger friends. Adding another award is a special treat, after the previous one which was my first.
My salutations to Uzoma, blogger of http://85degrees.wordpress.com for awarding me with Liebster award . This is so humbling. Check out his blogs and others listed below and have a wonderful day ahead.
Rules for The Liebster Award:
1. Add the award logo to your blog.
2. Answer the following questions:
- Do you believe in incarnation and why? Yes, ‘cause I believe Christ, scripture. It’s designed by our creator God.
- Do you enjoy your time blogging? Of course! Each of them is my creation. I enjoy while doing it and I cherish it after as well. It gives me happiness.
- If you had the chance to rule the world, what will you love to uphold or/and put an end to? I will have a decision to make for a chance for everyone to be a minister once in their life , put on their thinking cap, to learn and to live as a responsible, nurturing, constructive and peace-loving individual.
- What’s your lucky number? I don’t know. May be 1 which is what I end up.
- One thing/gadget you can’t do without? That should be my laptop for blogging 🙂
- What type of music do you play for relaxation? I got this angelic singing by Joseph Prince to relax every sinew, muscle and every brain cell.
- One thing you’ll love to have/do when you are old? When I’m old, I’ll sing “Thank you for loving me” to my wonderful husband.
- Do you prefer watching a movie at home or going to the cinema? I prefer watching movie at home but I got to have my best choices at the cinema.
- Favorite beverage—tea or coffee? I don’t drink both though 🙂 .. I love the smell of coffee
- One virtue you’ve learnt from your parents? Never ending patience and tolerance.
- A spooky place you’ve been to as a child? Been to this haunted house on my way back home from school, as instructed by a close friend of mine who also happened to be a greatest teaser and a liar :).. She tuned my mind that I even heard the songs of the spirits :).. now she laughs.
3. And pass the award onto 11 other blogs and let them know. So, here is my list:
For those of you (nominees) who are into awards, here is my list of questions for you…just for a change. You can also decide to come up with yours whenever you choose to pass on the award to other bloggers. So…
- If there’s any wanderlust, what would that be?
- What is the best joke of your life?
- What was your pet name in school?
- Have you thought about the place called “Heaven”? What do you think?
- Tell me your best prank that ached your tummy laughing?
- Do you scream in your sleep after you watch a scary movie?
So that is it..
It’s always the right time to blog. Happy Blogging everybody!